How it works?
EFFECTIVE January 1, 2016:
We are looking for fabulous curvy girls! Each month, 1 winner will be selected and will be featured on The Bailey Agency School of Fashion website and Social Media, and will also receive an autographed photo of Cynthia Bailey.
Photos will be judged on overall look, appearance, creativity, and that special “IT” factor. Judges panel consists of industry professionals, agents, and contest staff.
DISCLAIMER: By entering this contest, you agree that you have rights and ownership of the photo you submit. You also give The Bailey Agency School of Fashion permission to utilize the photo for any promotional use (including but not limited to our website, social media campaigns, printed promotions, etc.). You also understand any watermarks, logos, etc. on photos may or may not be removed by The Bailey Agency School of Fashion before being used for promotional purposes.
Steps to Enter:
1. Pay $20 entry/processing fee by clicking HERE
2. Once payment of entry/processing fee is completed, email ONE photo of yourself to CurvyGirls@TheBaileyAgencySchoolofFashion.com
3. In your email, please put CURVY GIRLS PHOTO CONTEST in the SUBJECT LINE. In the body of your email please include the following:
Age and Birthday with the year
Contact Phone Number
Contact Email Address
Location: City, State
Your Mailing Address
4. If you are selected as a winner, you will be contacted. If you are not selected as a winner, your photo may rollover to the next month’s contest. You are allowed to submit a different photo at any time.
5. Due to the large amount of submissions, we are unable to take phone calls confirming receipt of your entry. If you do not receive an error message via email, we have successfully received your entry.
6. All entries for each month are due by the first day of the previous month. Winners will be announced monthly on this website as well as via @thebaileyagency on instagram.
All photos sent should be good photo quality. Professional photos are appreciated but not mandatory.
NOTE: You do not have to be a resident of Atlanta to enter. The contest is open to anyone who meets the age restrictions. Good luck!